Howdy

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Stoney, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Stoney

Stoney New Member

Nice to meet ya'll. A little info about me. I am an older geezer :). I grew up in a pretty straight laced & strict house hold, and the subject of sex was taboo. On top of that (while I ran around in school with some of the more popular guys in school) I was always more the quiet shy type of personality (especially around girls). I never dated during jr high or high school. I wasn't with a woman sexually untell I joined the armed services , and went over seas. I am currently married (have been for 31 yrs) . I have 3 grown children, and my wife is the love of my life. However my childhood, and the fact I have always been rather shy, and didn't have a great deal of self confidence. Has had an effect on my life (sexually) that I will discuss, and ask for advice in future post on.

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Welcome to the forums! Glad you are here and I look forward to watching you blossom! This is a great place to be!!!!

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Welcome to :sf

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice