[Ask a Girl] How do you like to see your guy dressed?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by BassDude, Nov 27, 2008.

1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

This seems like a good sister thread for the "How do you like to see your girl dressed?". :D Ladies, how do you like to see your guy (not some random guy, YOUR guy) dressed?

Nowadays, I like myself best in jeans, flashy button-down shirt (I hate drab shit...the men's drab stripes and checked shirts of the past few years have just made me want to puke...life should have a little passion and flair in it, ya know?), black leather jacket, a somewhat Gothic charm dangling from one of the two small hoops in my left ear. I'm starting to favor a slight Gothic twist nowadays...more black...black jeans, a black or black + other color button-down shirt, black shoes, and occasionally a leather collar w/ metal links. I dressed slightly Goth for an adult get together at a friend's house recently (it was actually a kids' birthday party, but the parents decided to also party a bit after) and I *felt* like every female couldn't wait to talk to me and every guy there wanted to be like me. (I don't know if that was true, but it sure *felt* that way. One of my guy friends even went and got my leather jacket and just wore it for a while. :lol ) One jock-type fella poked a little fun at my collar..."What the fuck is that? A collar? Where's my leash!" I laughed and said "Only the ladies can lead me where they want me to go...btw, where's your wife?" (Had to love the look on his face.) I like to be just a little different...I've never been one to try to be just like everyone else. I'd rather be a somewhat subtle leader/slight rebel than a mindless follower. In fact, I love it when some jackass tells me "Oh, you can't possibly do that/succeed at that/etc." Watch me. ;)

I *think* my wife likes to see me in Dockers, a button-down shirt, sport coat, etc. (the way I dress for work), but I'll let her answer that if she feels like it.

BD

2. Dreama

Gold Member

I like whatever hubby wears, really-I think that most men's clothing is uninteresting though, unless its really eclectic. I'd much rather look at him naked-but when I can't any clothes are clothes he looks good in.

3. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I love how my hubby dresses, I have a few favourite shirts that I love him to wear.

Basically he is a shorts and T guy... very casual, he is covered in tatts so he doesn't usually wear anything weird as the tatts draw enough attention.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

For work I wear tailor made suits: three piece with a vest for winter and two piece in lighter materials for summer. Obviously with business shirt (plain white or pastel) and a silk tie (colour-coordinated with patterns, never striped). Men wearing suits is quite common in my city, but too many wear off the rack ill-fitting suits with badly chosen shirt / tie combinations.

I get more 'attention' from women when dressed like this, actually I get a lot more attention when dressed like this. I am not a jeans man, I have two pairs which I wear when digging in the garden or working on the car.

5. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

I like what my boyfriend wears, nothing fancy, but it still has his personal style to it. It's a turn off when a guy spends more time putting together an outfit than I do, it's nice to look nice but... looking like you should be in a magazine is too much for me.

He dresses very casual, t-shirts and jeans and a hat. I do love it when he dresses up...the rare occasions he does, but it's always so breathtaking seeing him in a suit or a dress shirt.

6. vickisam

vickisam New Member

Nice suit and WHITE BUTTON DOWN SHIRT! OMG I get wet looking at a guy dressed like that. Something about that business suit thing that gets me going. Ok, I need a cigarette now.. and I don't smoke! :)

V

7. bsxy420

Gold Member

jeans and a nice shirt is what pulls my attention. with a nice baseball cap! prrrrr i love men in hats!!

now last night when we went to bed. he had nothing but a tie on...now..let me tell ya. that got me pretty hot and bothered. so much that i rode him! ties make for great handels ladies, dont underestimate the tie!

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'm still waiting for someone to say 'wearing nothing but heels, stockings and a basque'...

*crickets*

:lol

9. vickisam

vickisam New Member

That would be me and not my guy(s). Not sure I would want to see them in heels better than mine! LOLOLOLOLOL

10. Sexual Guy

Sexual Guy New Member

Thats what I usually wear at work on Fridays. Its not a suit, but button dress white shirt, with fitted jeans and Black wool jacket (open zipper).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice