[Ask a Girl] How do you know?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by MordsithLove, Dec 20, 2012.

1. MordsithLove

Gold Member

So I'm a bit curious ladies.

I've always found beautiful women attractive. I don't get sexually aroused by them cause I've never thought of it in that way...until recently. I would love to make out and caress a tight body. And maybe even more if I felt it was right and comfortable.

Question is: How do you know if the lovely gal is into you? I'm sure some will be straight forward, but what of the shy ones like myself? Lol I guess I could just ask, in a creative way. I don't want to come off to her like a horny freak. :D

I only ask this cause maybe one day/night I'd like to have fun ;)

2. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

try naughty humor. the girl i had a relationship with, i didn't realize she was bi until i cracked a naughty joke about her doing something with me, and that kinda triggered her "stalking" instinct (not scary stalking,... but like a lioness stalking her prey) It took me a couple weeks to realize that she was actually into me, and not just goofing with me, and it was a memorable few months until she moved away.

3. MordsithLove

Gold Member

That's a good idea redicsgirl! Now you're making me think back on convos with some friends of mine that may have left a hint lol that sucks she had to move :(

I just dont want to be a creeper to some chick, that would be awkward. Definitely waiting for the right time and place to try such shenanigans ;) who knows, we could be the BEST of friends after its all said and done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice