how do you know when you are ready for a baby

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by rimmer, Mar 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rimmer

rimmer New Member

i only ask this as i was 27 before my wife became pregnant with my daughter... and even then i didnt feel i was mature enough to cope with being a parent.. think about it you have a helpless baby looking to you to protect and provide for it..... it is very daunting to say the least and gave one or two sleepless nights.....

that said i wouldnt be without her or my son for all the money on the planet now the joy i feel seeing them smile or laugh is like being blessed from heaven every day:)

mind you they can drive you up the wall too sometimes:D

2. Sweet Cheeks

Sweet Cheeks New Member

Ideally everyone should be somewhat financially stable, but we all know that isnt very likely these days :poke I was married for 3 yrs before I had my babies, we made sure I could stay home with them first before we had them :dgrin

3. garberj

garberj New Member

I don't think there is really a 'right' time. I guess I pretty much think that God will give you a baby when he thinks it's the 'right' time. I think you should be married (well, things do happen, though) and I think that both the man and woman should agree. Of course, it's nice to have a lot of money and all that- but that's not the most important thing. Babies need lots of love, care and a stable life.

4. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

I cried 2 days ago... cried over the fact it should have been my son Jacob's 1 month birthday. so my boyfriend and i talked about it (wasn't his, but he understands me better than the father ever did) he says he knows i will make a good mother and that he knows i'm hurting but i've got so much ahead of me. and i know he's right. at 18 i don't want a child to take care of, i'm barely more than a child myself. but if i become pregnant again i will gladly welcome the baby into my life.

5. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

BiBiBaby,
    I am so sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage about year ago and it still haunts me. Actually I've had 10 miscarriages, but I keep trying. The last one though took me to the hospital with emergency surgery.
    Keep your head up...You sound as though you'd be a wonderful parent.and it will happen when it's time!!
    :) Big hugs to you!

Vampie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice