how do i tell her i want the baby without making the choice for her?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by honeynuthornyos, Feb 6, 2010.

1. honeynuthornyos

honeynuthornyos New Member

I dont want to be "that guy". she had an abortion in september and iknow its really effecting her. she keeps saying we arent ready but financially i am. I just dont want her to abort him or her and regret this for the rest of her life. i dont want this to put a wedge between us later down the road.

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

So, are you saying that she had an abortion in September and now she's pregnant again? If this is the case and you feel you're ready to be a father, then the right thing to do would be to sit her down and explain this to her in a calm and rational manner. Tell her that you're ready and willing to accept responsibility and settle down and start a family. However, DO NOT pressure her. The decision is ultimately up to her. From what you've described of her she seems to have some maturity issues. If she's not ready to become a mother yet then that's her prerogative.

3. honeynuthornyos

honeynuthornyos New Member

She is mature most times. the issue is that this past abortion seems to haunt her. she seems to revert back into who she was at 20 at times. i just want her to be happy but i dont know how that can be if she gets the abortion. i know she will look at me differently ifshe gets it.

4. igor

Gold Member

From reading all your posts it sounds like you have so many issues that the last thing you should be considering is having a baby.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

ditto!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice