How do I reassure my boyfriend his penis is large enough?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by lucky13, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucky13

lucky13 New Member

I recently bought some toys for my BF and I and when he went away on a business trip he asked me to send a dirty pic of my self. I thought I would amp it up a bitand send a video text via phone of me and my new dildo- which I got only to use just the head of it inside while he was giving me oral. The thing happens to be larger than him and he mentioned in passing that I want something larger but that is not at all true! He is the perfect size and I told him so trying to reassure him that the new one is actaully to large for actual sex ( which i simulated on the video phone!) but that was just for effect! I think he thinks im just halfheartedly saying hes adequate because I dont want to hurt his feelings which i dont but how can I get him to actually believe e when I say his is perfect fr me? I feel awful now and will throw the dong away if he's bothered by it -

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

This to me is a tricky subject... as its his male ego kicking in....as stupid as that sounds...guys seem to feel threatened buy large dildos or vibrators...or for that matter seing a guy that is bigger than them....It is maybe silly, but its hard for me to know what to say as an enlightened answer.....

What i have heard before is that although the dildos may be bigger, they can never be as responcive as the real thing, as a dildo have no feelings, and cant respond in the way that a male can..as in moaning groning , screaming from extacy, and using his hands and tougne all over your body....so try to put him at ease by telling him he does far more for you than a dildo could ( we all need encouragement at times . ) :)
    i hope this made some sense :)

3. Dreama

Gold Member

If I were you, I would compliment him, pouring over his penis, telling him how much you like it. That's what I do, when my fiance needs a little extra reassurance. Perhaps you should ask him to trust you, in that you love him as opposed to a plastic inanimate object. There are all sorts of things one can do. Just be sensitive, and eventually, he'll get the picture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice