Household Chores as an Aphrodisiac

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Logger, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Logger

Gold Member

I tend to procrastinate on my share of household repairs and chores. If I were able to convince myself that my wife would get warmer if I did more chores earlier, that might serve as an incentive for me to get more repairs done sooner.

Sometimes I focus on the unpleasant aspects of the job at hand, and become grouchy and tired. Perahps if I viewed my difficulties in working on chores as a tool for sexual arousal for my wife, I might find household tasks more pleasant.

2. Nikki

Nikki New Member

I dunno about your wife but I know if my husband would clean anything it would turn me on!:tup Damn, if he would simply get up before 10:00 on the weekends, I'd get wet.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Logger, Thorn KNOWS that if i am out - say, the grocery store, or whatever - and he cleans the kitchen, or vacuums the family room - or both... When i walk in the house, my whole mood changes. I am like putty in his hands. it's just such a relief to come home thinking i have to do this or that, and WHAM! - it's done.
    VERY SEXY, INDEED!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice