hola!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by daredude, Jan 12, 2010.

1. daredude

daredude New Member

Hey all,

im new to this whole sort of thing but have read through a few messages on here and have finally comme up with a first post so here it goes.

Basicallly im a younger guy, im starit but curious and willing to try anything. Mainly im into online fun such as cam chat and pic trades etc. I know some people particularly love sending others there pics well tbh im the opposite! i love recieving them. I could think of nothing better than seeing someone elses wife or girlfriend arive in my email inbox. so if anyone ever wants to show of feel free to email me <address removed>

I shall look forwads to speaking to people in the future.
    thanks!

#1 daredude, Jan 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
  2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Welcome to the forums, daredude. :)

Your intro is great but, I have a feeling the mods will edit your post to remove your personal information. There is a personals section of the forums where you can go looking for partners, but you have to have 20 meaningful posts as a member to gain access to that particular forum.

3. daredude

daredude New Member

ah that could be a problem. oh well i can hope they dont lol you not fancy emailing me then :p

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

This really isn't a hook up site. It's more of a community of people that have come here to learn about sex and to help one another out by giving advice.

If you fancy a girl, after being on the forums for a bit, then message her. As for me emailing you, nah, I don't do that with total strangers. Ask again after you've been a member for a while. *wink*

#4 Barbwire, Jan 12, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Welcome, daredude.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice