Hi

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by MordsithLove, Jul 24, 2012.

1. MordsithLove

Gold Member

A lil bout myself.
    -23y/o gal , 5'3" 110#. Im a petite lil gal, super mutt but mainly blk and japanese.
    -Been with my bf/fiance now for 8 yrs strong. Madly in love with each other (on a good day lol) Sex life is good.
    -I am a fan of the fantasy world. Dragons, swords, wizards, kings/queens, magic, etc. I play RPG's like WoW and LoL. LOVE the sword of truth series (notice my SN)
    -Not in college...need to get on that though, education is important at some point in life lol But yes I did graduate with a diploma with my senior class lol
    -Not a sex freak/kinky type. The mister and I have slightly rough/romantic kind of love making. Which I like. Not an anal gal, its very uncomfortable for me.

Why am I here?
    Well pretty simple. Im just an average girl with some curiosity in my sex life. Came here to read on others experiences and shared stories, with hopes of learning a bit of the ropes. The mister has jokingly asked of "what if" with another girl in our bed with us. (Not too sure yet, as I have insecurities to get over). Now I am slightly attracted to good looking gals, but I do not fantasize on sexual encounters, just a good make out/breast fondling is all I can really see myself doing. In my personal experience, Ive only kissed a gal (was my bff at the time)...blah blah blah lol

This is my first forum on the topic of sex. Hopefully Ive joined a good one with respectful members, we are all adults here right? lol

Im not sure if I should list my questions here or start a thread on it. Ill be lurking around for now until others ask of my questions to just be posted on my intro for now. These questions would consist of: FMF, Open Relationships, Long Term Relationships, Exploring with foreplay, and most likely more will arise.

Looking forward to meeting some educated members here that can guide me to a positive way of learning a few tricks for kicks
    :D

Mord'SithLove

2. CaptHammer

CaptHammer Member

Hello welcome to the forums

3. stephen

stephen Member

cool, will look for your posts, im a newbie too.

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

5. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Awesome intro, good job. Got to love the geek girls XD Welcome to :sf

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice