Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by hotcolaguy2007, Nov 21, 2007.

1. hotcolaguy2007

hotcolaguy2007 New Member

Hi Everyone, I am a married 29 y/o white male in South Carolina. I am a sexual freak, my wife; however, is not. I am looking for ideas and ways to help her become more of a sexual freak so we may both enjoy sexual freedom.
    look foward to talking with you guys and gals.

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

[​IMG]

Nice to meet you, Hotcolaguy :) You're certainly welcome to start a thread on this topic in our Sex and Relationships forum. Off the top of my head, you simply can't change people--they are who they are. You can inspire a partner by complimenting them, demonstrating how very much you enjoy their body, making sure you're doing all you can do to be a loving, considerate, thoughtful partner who respects their needs. Aside from that, there are toys...flavored massage oils...adult games. There are books on how to be a great lover (and, let's face it, how many of us long for a hotter sex life but haven't actually done anything to improve our own lovemaking skills? I've been guilty of this in the past :eek:). Hope to see you around!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice