Hi all

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by stihlman460, Jan 1, 2013.

1. stihlman460

stihlman460 New Member

Hi there everyone & happy new year from a kiwi (New Zealander) new member. First time on a sexual site or forum for me so quite curious and not at all sure I'm brave enough to do this, lol.

2. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

3. stihlman460

stihlman460 New Member

I'm gonna have a few questions for you all as my wife (of 24yrs) and I have recently 'fixed' a broken relationship and after years of isolation and loneliness are now becoming much more daring & experimental. I now often wonder if we're normal, kinky, perverted, deviant or a mixture of all....???

Hopefully you will have helpful advice and maybe some reassurance if required :)

I've always been intensely sexually motivated but my inherent shyness has precluded me gaining much sexual experience before marriage, so I am probably somewhat more naiive than the average 50yr old. Most posts I have checked out on the site so far have left me rather wide-eyed, shall I say? Certainly enjoying the experience so far and would like to thank you all for your openness.

I hope I can get to know a few of you and learn a lot from you.

4. RideNaked2

Gold Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice