Heya!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Mystic, Dec 22, 2004.

1. Mystic

Mystic New Member

Just wanted to say hello to everyone here. I've been lurking around the boards for a little while now and you all seem like a great bunch of ppl.

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Hi there. We're lucky enough to have good people join the forums, although sometimes a few bad apples split through but we deal with them quickly. :)

Read the rules and everything should be fine. I try and keep rules in place to keep this a healthy place to talk about sex openly without fears, all walks of life are welcome. :)

3. Mystic

Mystic New Member

Hi Ryan! I read through the rules and all seems great. Sounds like your doing a great job running things around here ;)

A little about myself since Im new here....
    I am 20 years old. 5'3 and 100lbs . I have dyed red hair and green eyes. I have a long time BF of 4 years and we have a beautiful baby girl 11 months old.
    I came across these forums looking for some new ideas to spice up our sex life that has been a little dry since the birth of our daughter. And I hope I can help out some ppl here too with ideas and information of my own.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice