Hey outlier here

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by outlier, Jun 20, 2012.

1. outlier

outlier New Member

Hey guys,

Just thought this website would be interesting, I hope to have some interesting knowledge learned on here! Thanks for the welcome very much.

2. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Welcome :)

3. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
  4. oldman

oldman New Member

Oh ya this is a very educational site you will do a lot of reading just dont post any photos wait until everyone knows who you are just tell us what you look like .
    I noticed the regular folks who are online all the time and give the most advice dont have photos so if you want to be popular here do as they do .
    I know when i come on a sexforum site i really enjoy just reading about pussie and i dont want to see a photo of it . I just wonder what it looks like that really gets me horny . Some of the posts sound very hot geee i wonder what that pussie looks like maybe if iam lucky they will give us a few cam shots .
    Its just so hot when i get a hardon reading a post and i have to stop and look up a word in the dictionary .
    My biggest problem is all the pages in my webster are stuck together now from pre cum ya know now i wish i had more sex like this when i was in school .
    The word games wow are the best i get so worked up after one or two posts i just shoot my load . LOL

#4 oldman, Jun 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  5. luvbug

Gold Member

Welcome to SF!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice