Hey all new to board

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Mighty Titan, Oct 16, 2003.

1. Mighty Titan

Mighty Titan New Member

Just wanted to say hey to everyone.
    I have found this site through seeking a better sex life for me and my girlfriend. We are both pretty unexperienced and univentive when it comes to sex and I would like to spice things up a bit :)
    Thanks to the owners and moderators of the site, you are more help than you could imagine.
    :D

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Hi & welcome! Hope to see you around here!

Happy posting!:D

3. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Hey there, welcome to the forums!

Without the members there wouldn't be a forum, so i say thanks to you for joining! :phat

4. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Always glad to see new members. Don't be afraid to post,as this is a very friendly place.

5. Mighty Titan

Mighty Titan New Member

Thanks for the welcome. It is nice to be able to ask question on certain subjects and not have to worry about getting flamed like in other boards I have been on. (Not sex related, but still.... you think you know someone... :ugh )

6. acidrain47

acidrain47 New Member

exactly...you think you know someone....and then they stick a thumb up your arse....
    j/k
    Sorry, you guys just don't know...i may be a chick...but boy do i have a strange sense of humor, guess that's what i get for hanging out with too many boys growing up.....ne ways...welcome welcome welcome...

maybe you have problems....no one else will admit any...not even ryan...but i have my share...just haven't let you crack that yet..lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice