[Ask a Girl] hemorrhoid

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by hubbywubby, Nov 1, 2011.

1. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

Any girls get hemorrhoid's from giving birth. And how bad was it having it removed, Hers wont leave its about the size of a big grape. O don't care but I know it bothers her, I have great insurance. Should she have it removed?

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Re: hemeroid

If it bothers her.....she should see her doctor.....you can get good treatment for this sort of thing.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Re: hemeroid

My wife did after giving birth. But it was small and cleared up quickly.
    Yes, I would say that it should be removed. If it gets infected it can get complicated in a bad way. It's very simple and quick surgery.

4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    This is not the greatest of topics to talk about. But to help out, I did have them when I was pregnant they weren't very big but made it uncomfortable to go to the toilet. Probably size of half a grape.. and after an examination the midwife said that I had one internally. I used witch-hazel dabbed it on daily after a shower and it helped make them smaller less apparent. I also added a lot of kiwifruit and prunes to my diet to make it easier to go to the toilet which meant less strain on those muscles.

Nowadays.. If ever I struggle to defecate, a tiny one may pop up from the strain. But then goes away after about an hour when things have relaxed.

I hope this helps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice