Help!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Robandinho, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Robandinho

Robandinho New Member

Almost the entire underside of my penis and my balls are covered with these little bumps.......i know for sure that its not an STD so i have no idea why they appeared. Is anyone else in this situation, its pretty embarresing when im getting head.

2. Trixi

Trixi New Member

What kind of bumps? Are they warty or smooth? Warty could be genital warts - which is an STD. Smooth could be cysts. Whatever they are, get them checked by your doctor.

3. Poky

Poky Banned

Could these bumps be caused by excessive sweating or possibly an alergic reaction to something?? Maybe it's irritation? Yep, take Trixi's advise, have it checked by a doctor....

4. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

You say you're sure its not an std, and I'm assuming you're saying that because you're a virgin? However, it is a sad reality that certain std's do not require actual sexual contact to transmit...They put those paper toilet seat covers in bathroom stalls for a reason ;)

That aside, think of what other things could be triggering this. An allergic reaction could be a posibility...did you change laundry soap lately? Also, sometimes its an obvious answer...did you shave yourself down there? I know the first few times i shaved my nether-region, i had those annoying little bumps. They went away after a few times.

In any case, do go see your doctor and have yourself checked out.

5. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

6. wawoo

wawoo New Member

Man, thanks a lot. I had this Fordyce spots all over my balls. I was once scared that they might be tiny tumors and I will die from cancer in my 40th.

7. Robandinho

Robandinho New Member

Yep mine look exactly like that

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

A-1 comes through again!!!

"Ask and ye shall recieve" - :sf is full of info (or members who can provide such info)!

Hope you can find the medical help necessary.

9. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Shouldn't be any medical help required. According to that link, 90% of adult men have them. I do -- not too noticeable, but they're there. Never thought anything of 'em.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice