Help!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by LongLegs, Feb 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LongLegs

LongLegs New Member

This past weekend, my husband and I had sex. He didn't use a condom, we use the pull out method. Anyways, when he pulled out, he had ALOT of white cottage cheese looking stuff on his penis. It was from inside of me, I know. Is this normal?? HELP :(

2. kbate

kbate New Member

This could be a good old fashioned yeast infection. a simple visit to your doctor for a swab and a microscopic examination of the result can determine this. The treatment is normally a simple antibiotic course.

It could be other things as well, but the yeast is most likely.

3. LongLegs

LongLegs New Member

It doesn't itch or burn at all down there. No pains, no nothing. So, I ruled out a yeast infection, but could I be wrong??? What other things could it be?

4. kbate

kbate New Member

If you are pretty sure it is not yeast, and there is no itching, burning or other painful sensations... and also no smells (yeast or other)....

then 99% chance is that this is normal discharge related to your cycle. White/clear is normal and usually washes out with normal activity.

I wouldn't worry unless you get worse symptoms of infection.

I wouldn't trust the "pull out" method of birth control. While he may not ejaculate inside you, his pre-ejaculation secretions can contain some sperm and may cause pregnancy.

5. blade

blade New Member

another common infection could be baterial....like gardenella...u should try visitin ur gyno

6. Cutie

Cutie New Member

This is normal. Its cum. If it don't stink and it don't itch, why are you worrying?

For extra precaution - spread some natural yoghurt over your pums, that will help return any bad bacteria back to good bacteria. With my ex, I always came more without condoms than with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice