Help!!Frustrated

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Pechie875, Aug 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pechie875

Pechie875 New Member

undefinedundefinedundefined

:ugh K im really embarassed about this but i need some answers....I havent had a sex drive for a couple months now and i have bipolar so im on meds and i just got them switched and now my sex drive went over the roof...so i decided to masterbate to see if it would help...i was dry humping anything that would work...to masterbate and i did it at least 14 times in an hour and now i have this sensation that i want another one..and it wont go away... ive had it for a week now...if i leave it alone and i dont dry hump it wont be so bad ...but it got worse one day so i tried dry humping again and now that sensation of wanting another one is back again...i looked at my genitals and it look like a small bruise beside my clitoris and i dont no what it is...I just need some answers i want to know if its normal if you do ot that much....anyways if anyone has any answers thanx

Pechie :(

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

hmmmm. Assuming you know none of us are doctors (except eros), I would think your meds are to blame. I mean being horney is normal, even being very horney (especially at your age) is normal - but I dunno... 14 times in an hour? - and wanting more?
    If this is something that really bothers you, I would talk to my doctor about this side-effect. Possibly something to do with the euphoric part of Bi-polar.

The bruise, more than likely is caused by being over-used. - HOWEVER, it could actually be something physical - like a growth. I don't want to scare you, cuz I imagine it is the former, but again, I think a doctor's visit is in order.

3. astridaku

astridaku New Member

I saw a program not long ago, about some women that are constantly horny, because of the blood pressure on the area. I don’t remember exactly how it is called. You can always ask a gynecologist.

4. Pechie875

Pechie875 New Member

Thanks guys

pechie

5. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Hey Logger, where the fuck are you for this question?????????????

6. strngthghts

strngthghts New Member

Tell your doctor, or get a boyfriend.

7. ton

ton Banned

very unusual, better to see a physician bout your condition, could get worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice