help for my girl

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fball4ever87, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fball4ever87

fball4ever87 New Member

hey i was just wondering if some women could do me a favor and put into detail what they do when they masterbate so i can try it on my gf, i love her very much and want to be the best everything she has ever had, so i wana try some new moves on her, thanks for the help!!!

2. kbate

kbate New Member

I start with food. Chocolate is good, although a good fruit cocktail can stand in. think sugar. My next masturbatory move is usually shopping. I like to buy jewelry, it really starts me humming to spend $300 to $500 on jewelry. Clothes aren't bad and if you really want her to get moving...**** Secret HAWT stuff *** shoes.... buy shoes.

After such, I have to sleep, the pleasure is so extreme I can hardly stand it.

3. Kai

Kai New Member

try 2 stmulate her gspot its in his pussy and if u point ur fingers up twords her stomache ull feel a bump rub there and lick her clit whle licking her inner thighs one in while

if she likes anal play rub her anus during it 2

4. SpanishPrisoner

SpanishPrisoner New Member

you forgot the poolboy with great tan and hot body that you need to hire.

5. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

Since all women are different I'm not sure how much help I'll be LOL. But here is what I like a lot of times.

I get my finger full of spit and slowly and gently rub my clit, after a little while I feel myself getting more and more turned on and wet. I will then switch off fingering myself and rubbing my clit. 90% of the time I will then switch to my toys. I highly recommend going out and buying a vibrator. It's awesome. I prefer two, one to rub on my clit and the other either inserted in pussy or ass depending on what mood I'm in.

Otherwise I recommend flicking your tongue quickly and lightly across her clit, that always gets me going like crazy while he fingers me and rubs my Gspot.

A lot of women can't orgasm from Gspot so I highly recommend lots of clit play with good amount of lubrication :)

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Actually, being drunk or even just 'quite high' on booze has the reverse effect (on me). I will be very playful and sexy, but I will not be able to orgasm. Just my $.02 worth on the subject. :dunno

7. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

I don't drink very often anymore, but I always have tons of fun when I'm drunk LOL. I can orgasm pretty easy, partly I think because as soon as I take that first sip I am so damn horny.

I have no idea why I get so wild when I'm drunk, but I do know that if I get too bad my guy has to keep a close eye on me and take me home or the clothes are coming off and I might do things in that bar I'll regret in the am Hahaha.

8. Thorn

Gold Member

Then can I buy you a drink or two at Ryans, Hide Away Bar? :lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice