Hello

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by just4m, Oct 1, 2013.

1. just4m

just4m New Member

Well, I don't really know what to say.
    I am a divorced mom. I work and go to school full time(working on my MBA). I have no time to date. I live in a new city and don't really know anyone. I am shy and somewhat insecure. I was in an abusive marriage for 15 years, which makes me distrustful of most people. I miss sex, though. I love sex. I didn't have much of a sex life for 15 years. I had a wonderful sexual relationship with someone for 2 years after my marriage ended. He opened my eyes to a lot of new things.
    That relationship ended about a year ago. I am not looking to start a new one. But I do miss the mental erotic stimulation. I enjoy the erotic stories. I enjoy sharing erotic stories. That is what brought me here.

2. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

Welcome aboard. Hope you find what your searching for. I'll look forward to hearing more from you

3. almostthere

Gold Member

Welcome to by far the nicest bunch of people you could meet on a forum about sex,no BS

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice