hello world

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by backgroundnoise, Apr 3, 2009.

1. backgroundnoise

backgroundnoise New Member

How are you today? Nice to meet you.

I'm 20, male, from merry old England. I'm a design student at university currently focusing in animation, and love be creative, I'm trying desperately to improve my drawing skills.

I'm also a musician in my spare time, I play guitar, sing, play drums sometimes, stuff like that. Oh and sometimes I like to write. I just enjoy creativity in general I suppose.

For the nitty gritty details, I've just recently come out of a relationship, and I'm not sure what I'm upto at the moment, it's somewhere between chasing someone and looking for fun. I'm straight, but a little curious.

I stumbled onto this forum in a moment of horny internet browsing, and quite like the idea of it! I have plenty of fantasies, desires and experiences and look forward to discussing them in confidence on here, maybe you'll get to know me better once I've proven that I'm a "good" boy and can use the multimedia forums!

Anyways, hi :)

BN

2. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Welcome :) Hope to see you active in the forums :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice