Hello, looking for new information for research.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by rcalex, May 10, 2010.

1. rcalex

rcalex New Member

Hello, I am new here because I am wanting to be a couples coach and I want to see how everyone feels about sex. I want to wade through the people on here that are just making silly comments and getting their jollies. Not that I think there is anything wrong with that I just want to be directed towards good information to help point couples in the right direction. So if anyone out there wants to help I am all ears.

2. igor

Gold Member

Welcome to:sf There are certainly a variety of people here. I hope we can be of use. Whatever your research is, please keep us informed of your findings.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Welcome. Your profile does not say anything about your education as a researcher or coach. We may not reflect the mainstream around here, but we'll tell you what we think.

4. rcalex

rcalex New Member

That is what I am looking for because I believe the Mainstream isn't as honest about their sexuality as they tell us. I want to hear from people not afraid to tell they like their sex a little more exciting. Because deep down I think most people do they just won't admit it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice