Headache after orgasm?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by AK47J, Jan 5, 2014.

1. AK47J

Gold Member

Most of the time an orgasm either cures my headache or greatly reduces it. But every once in a while, I'll feel fine, no headache, but shortly after having an orgasm I will get a headache. Super weird?
    Does this ever happen to anyone else?

2. Silverfox

Gold Member

Yes, it's happened, but just a few times. I don't remember specifically, but probably no more than five times, total.

If I remember correctly, it seems men are more likley to get a "sex" headache than women, but they're not usually caused by a health problem. However, if they continue, you should get checked out.

#2 Silverfox, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  3. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I've done the same thing. It happens normally if I masturbate right when I wake up in the morning. I'm sometimes slightly dehydrated then and have a slight tinge of headache already. Masturbating makes that it 10x worse. The headache will fade after a couple hours and some fluids though.

alwaystry likes this.
  4. AK47J

Gold Member

Hmm. I am usually pretty good about staying hydrated, but that is a possibility.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice