[Ask a Guy] Guys who currently get pegged.

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by WilliamG, Jul 13, 2018 at 8:34 PM.

1. WilliamG

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Hi guys. Since my wife and I really enjoy it, thought I'd stir up some thoughts about getting pegged or even just anal toys from your girl. I know how we like it. Love to meet others into it!

Since trying it did it become a regular thing? Did it start with a toy or just a finger? And for the experienced guys - how many years now (I don't see it going away for me)?

2. Friendly10

Gold Member

I'm not currently getting but I love it I've had many female use fingers an toys but only three that used strap ons the last one was a dom an she rocked my world. I'm out in the dating scene now an hope to find someone who is into pegging.

WilliamG likes this.
  3. MasseurNaturel

Gold Member

Yes I enjoy this fairly often and have been for several years now with different partners, it's very regular with some of them. Often that's as part of a role-play fetish. Some also use fingers and toys, but with some it just started with strap-ons as they knew I was used to it. Mostly it's just fetish fun but some can be very dominant.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice