[Ask a Guy] Guys who currently get pegged.

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by WilliamG, Jul 13, 2018.

1. WilliamG

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Hi guys. Since my wife and I really enjoy it, thought I'd stir up some thoughts about getting pegged or even just anal toys from your girl. I know how we like it. Love to meet others into it!

Since trying it did it become a regular thing? Did it start with a toy or just a finger? And for the experienced guys - how many years now (I don't see it going away for me)?

bhonest likes this.
  2. Friendly10

Gold Member

I'm not currently getting but I love it I've had many female use fingers an toys but only three that used strap ons the last one was a dom an she rocked my world. I'm out in the dating scene now an hope to find someone who is into pegging.

bhonest and WilliamG like this.
  3. MasseurNaturel

Gold Member

Yes I enjoy this fairly often and have been for several years now with different partners, it's very regular with some of them. Often that's as part of a role-play fetish. Some also use fingers and toys, but with some it just started with strap-ons as they knew I was used to it. Mostly it's just fetish fun but some can be very dominant.

bhonest and WilliamG like this.
  4. zaaf2013

Gold Member

We don't peg near as often as I'd like, but she's is ALWAYS trying to stick something up my crack in the heat of the moment.

It happens enough that earlier on in the night I'll make mention that my tummy isn't feeling well anytime I don't want a finger or toy up there later.

WilliamG and phish like this.
  5. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I'm answering for Mr Mitt. Yes, it's a regular thing, though not nearly enough if I'm honest. It started with a simple chat and purchase of a strap on a few days later lol. It's been... Idk, maybe eight or night years at this point since we tried it. We get lots of anal based toys and new dildos for the strap on. Sometimes his eyes are too big for his ass though and the toys are very difficult to take. Lol

bhonest, WilliamG, phish and 4 others like this.
  6. WilliamG

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    My wife says the same thing, "are you sure that will fit?". Of course at first it's a bit much. But being typical guys - we find a way to stuff that thing in! It's like a job well done! I must confess (and I bet hubby does this too), I will workout on the new big one alone before wifey straps it on.

7. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    No, he doesn't work out with it alone before we use to together. I help him get used to with my fingers/hand/fist. Its fun for me to stretch him before I use something giant.

bhonest and Joechive918 like this.
  8. Seth42

Gold Member

I want to try it so bad

9. Jkibbles

Jkibbles Member

WilliamG, you know I'm into pegging from the previous forum we were on. It's become fairly regular in our sex life, though not every time. I'd say once every third of fourth time we have sex I get "special" treatment. The wife doesn't really like wearing a harness, so she'll usually do me with a handheld toy while jacking me off.

On occasion, we'll break out one of my inventions that I use during solo play - typically the one that has a 1x6 "base" which goes under the mattress for stability and an arm that juts over the mattress at just below the perfect height for doggy (for me - good height for her but I have 3 foot legs) and a small base for a dildo. Using this setup, I can fuck her while being fucked - and that's one amazing orgasm for both of us. Like a mmf session without having to worry about a third person being involved.

Note: This contraption can also be flipped so that the leg rests on the floor and the bench is at the perfect height to ride while leaning back against the mattress. It's also at a good height for her to straddle me while I'm riding it.

Horny rednecks come up with some interesting inventions for fun time.

WilliamG and zaaf2013 like this.
  10. bhonest

Gold Member

I love it,don’t get it enough

Joechive918 and WilliamG like this.
  11. WilliamG

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Your wife's pics are hot! So I could just imagine her doing you right!

bhonest likes this.
  12. Silbot

Gold Member

I had to google this.

13. WilliamG

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Acknowledgment is the first step... Then the curiosity sets in... trust me - it's amazing!

Panama86 likes this.
  14. Silbot

Gold Member

Dude, I'm a total homo. I know all about getting gunned up the ass. :joy:

Panama86 and Jdez69 like this.
  15. Nakedwalker

Gold Member

I got it last night and am still enjoying the afterglow!!! Wife introduced me to anal play a number of years ago with a well-placed finger, progressing to anal beads, butt plugs, vibrating insertable “toys” and finally, the strap-on. It’s really not a regular menu item, we tend to save it for special occasions so as to preserve as much of the “kink factor” as possible.

WilliamG likes this.
  16. WilliamG

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Much the same for us. But for us it's once a week if possible. Though not always the strap on. Sometimes the hand held control of a large dildo rocks my world the best. But I do love the bond of me on my back, legs pulled back and her buried to the hilt in me while we passionately kiss.

Nakedwalker likes this.
  17. EpicbadPleasure

18. kvern88

kvern88 New Member

New to the forums but I’ve been pegged by my wife by a few things but honestly don’t think she likes it and she had mention one of the first times it’s kind of “gay”....I don’t think so and I’m not deterred from it happening but, she bought a strapless strop on and it felt really great when I came but only the one time just hoping I’ll get another chance lol

WilliamG and Panama86 like this.
  19. Huskyhammer

Huskyhammer New Member

My wife and I have been enjoying the pleasures of anal play for a few years now. Started out with a small 1*5" jelly dildo and have worked up to a 1.5*6 revolver strap u 2 strapless dildo. Love the feeling and sight of her drives me nuts. Definitely don't get it anywhere near as much as I'd like. But definitely do get it!! And all this is thanks to a friend of hers who had her watch "Bendover Boyfriend" many years ago!!

20. graydeck57

Gold Member

Loved getting pegged. It is not something that we do on a regular basis but when it happens, it is just awesome. Always get rock hard when she takes control and fucks my ass.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice