[Ask a Girl] Guys, this is really for the girls. Please don't look....

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by FlirtyChick, Nov 12, 2008.

1. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Ladies,

I have a new non-hormonal IUD. I have been on my period for 10 fucking days at full speed and it is a pain in the ass. Does any one else have this device, and if so, can you tell me how long before it gets back to normal. Good news was I didn't get PMS, but otherwise, I am ready to rip this joker out myself!

:)

2. college_girl

college_girl New Member

I know nothing about this at all, but honey I feel for you!!!

3. CuriousCo

CuriousCo New Member

How long have you had the IUD, I have had it twice now but I dont have a period at all. I was told in the beginning it might be long and heavy and then tamper down to reg if not no periods at all and I didnt have either and still no bleeding years later. Hang in there sweetie, call ur doc if it continues. I am bleeding now but that is because of PAPS, Biopsies and then surgery so.....I have been bleeding for a months straight, so I feel your pain!

4. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I have never had one, but wanted to throw a hug towards you.... make sure you take some iron tablets *hugs*

5. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

I know you said "no guys", but here I am, My wife has the IUD, at first she had a very heavy period off and on for what seemed like almost a month and mood swings that sent me to the point of insisting daily to have it removed. After 3 visits to the doctor within a month and a half and the Dr. just reassured her to be patient and everything would be fine. Then everything was fine, no more mood swings,no more period. She has had it a total of about 4 months now and everything is fine. I saw somebody did reccomend iron tablets, I do not know if it is related but 2 months after being on the IUD, my wife found out she was just barely borderline amnemic and the dr prescribed some iron tablets

6. Dreama

Gold Member

That sounds horrible, FC. I don't have an IUD, but that sounds like it really sucks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice