Girls, what do your orgasms feel like?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by morecocks2fuckher, Aug 12, 2018.

1. morecocks2fuckher

morecocks2fuckher New Member

my wife is not entirely sure if she has experienced an orgasm before, we've talked a lot about it and I dont really know either.

what is it supposed to feel like for her? is it the same for all of you?

2. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Then chances are she hasn't. She would know and unless you are very inexperienced, or never cared enough to learn the signs... or never took any pride in learning how to make a woman cum. You can't just make out with her and just stick it in and expect them to cum. I have always believed in ladies first. Since I got past my youthful inexperience, I don't have to ask. I know.

xx

3. morecocks2fuckher

there is really a lot of background here thay I'd prefer not go into. long story short her sexual awakening happened about a month ago, again, long story.

I just want to hear more from the ladies describing how it feels for them because my wife just seems to have trouble getting there.

4. CalicoKitty

Gold Member

She will definitely know when she gets there. A strong release of tension and pleasure then waves of pleasure receding. She may shake, convulse, and definitely look and feel for her pussy pulsing. I hope this helps, it’s just my personal orgasm experience. x

Real9inches and duffy like this.
  5. afunk13

Gold Member

She hasn't had one. She would know if she did. Mine are like explosions of pleasure.

6. morecocks2fuckher

what do you ladies know about clit overstimulation?

ive done mouth and tongue eating her out and sometimes when doing her from behind reach around to get some of her juice to rub her clit with my fingers. she says she gets to a point where its too much, but no orgasm. whats that about?

7. CalicoKitty

Gold Member

Hmm to me, overstimulation would be continuing to stimulate it AFTER orgasm. I wonder what she means by “too much?” Is she talking about pleasure?

8. scorpi

scorpi Active Member

she'd kno if she's had one. its a blinding sunburst of bliss, sometimes you can see contractions, i thought anorgasmia was a myth, dk wat to tell u there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9. SwingerSue

Gold Member

If she has had a clit orgasm it might be too sensitive for her if you carry on touching her, or are you being a little rough possibly? Agree with the others, if she doesn't know if she has had an orgasm then she hasn't had one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice