Getting cum to go out faster

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Firecracker, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

I have a strange question. Is there a way to get cum to go out faster then just letting it go out on its own? I'm going away for the weekend and want to be "fresher" before I leave. I washed up but it's still oozing. Thanks.

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'm sure a douche would clean things up faster. In fact, some even list 'after intimacy' as one of it's applications. :)

3. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Do douches upset the natural balance of the vagina though? It's a good idea but would that leak out too?

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

I've heard that, but I don't have any first-hand experience to share with you about that. I was hoping some of the females here could chime in on that aspect of the discussion. :)

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Yes, I think douches upset the natural balance. I've never known a girl who actually needed to douche anyway...if she did, I'd have been :eek:utahere :lol

Hmm...I dunno...stand over the toilet spread eagle and bounce around? :D I don't think I've ever seen a question like this before, so I'm really curious...how long does it ooze after?

BD

6. TasteTouch

TasteTouch New Member

I don't think "freshness" is something you can control; the vag is a leaky place to begin with. I generally finish with a wipe after letting gravity do its thing and be on my way.

7. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

hmmmm..I assume you are going away with your current boyfriend, so I understand the need to be "fresher", but douching is not safe. Please see this article: http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/azhealthtopics/a/vagdouching.htm

Gravity, wipes, and good old soap and water take care of the cleanliness issue. You should not be oozing more than overnight....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice