G'DAY from Magnum13

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Magnum13, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Magnum13

Magnum13 New Member

Magnum13 here, just introducing myself.

I live in Australia and am34 years old engaged to my fiance of 16 years, lol.
    I don't particularly like labelling my sexuality other than to say I am an sexual human being who likes to try things. By that Ih mean I have never had a same sex experience, but wouldn't deny myself of something potentially great and fulfilling if the opportunity arose.

I have always fantasized about sucking cock and the idea of giving another guy such pleasure gets me off. Once again I don't apply labels just the fact that I like to experience. sexual pleasure, and don't want to lock myself into any pre conceived societal label. I am not attracted to guys. Just nice looking cocks,pussies, asses of the female variety and I have never really found breasts to be that fascinating, I mean big ones I don't really like. small a to b cups.... Love them

Anyway I am just here to make some nice friends and learn a bit more about myself sexually.Who knows I may even use some of the stuff here for the odd tug too.

Catch you guys out there.

Magnum13

#1 Magnum13, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
  2. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Welcome to :sf

3. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

4. RideNaked2

Gold Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice