G-spot vs. Clit

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by meg670, Sep 12, 2009.

1. meg670

meg670 New Member

Alright, I have been wondering this for some time now. I have only been able to orgasm with partners orally for years. However, to my great surprise I bought a vibrating dildo for the first time and used it successfully. I did not go anywhere near my clit and I must say the orgasm was sooo much more intense...and longer.

My question is: As soon as I orgasmed internally (which has only been 3 times now) my clit was extremely sensitive. So I am wondering if this happens to others? Or if the whole time I was really stimulating my clit and not my g-spot?

Please let me know if you have any advice or similar experiences!

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Dunno about your particular experiene, but to me, the G-spot orgasms I have had were weak and disappointing when compared to the sheet ripping clitoral screamers I have.

BTW..the clitoris isn't just confined to the nobby little thing that sticks out when you are aroused (that is just the head of it)...it has a "shaft" that extends downward towards the opening of the vagina. Perhaps you stimulated that, thus the increased sensitivity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice