G-spot/Cervix Orgasm

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by mysexygame123, Apr 3, 2007.

1. mysexygame123

mysexygame123 New Member

So my girlfriend likes it a lot when i make her have a g-spot orgasm but she likes it even better when i put my fingers really far into her vagina and rub what looks like from this picture the cervix. I was wondering if this is normal and if there is a way to stimulate it during sex? Also what is the best way to give her a g-spot orgasm during sex?

[​IMG]

2. DoMee

DoMee New Member

wheres da pics?

3. burton

burton New Member

mm try different positions. I'm not sure what my girlfriend prefers, g-spot or cervix, pretty sure gspot, but i remember we were doing it in the car on the front seat, i was kneeling on the ground and her legs were on my shoulders, and i was in a position where i could get really far and i think i was hitting her cervix and she was loving it. its normal, don't worry.

4. Nettle

Nettle Member

Personally I find when he hits my cervix, it is very uncomfortable.

Also the cervix itself doesn't have any nerve endings so I can't imagine it feeling much pleasure, but everyone is different I guess.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

OOOOPss! Always check to make sure the "http" is intact when inserting an image! :)
    Here's the pic from the original poster.....

[​IMG]

As far as hitting the G-spot during intercourse, depending on the shape of your penis (curves, and such), doggie style can offer good direction toward the G-spot. Also, we have found that him standing at the edge of the bed, and me lying on the edge of the bed, then putting my legs over his shoulders - - this position can givce you full access to directing your thrust toward the G. :brow

good luck!

6. Bolverk

Bolverk New Member

What ROSE said..

Her lying on her belly, with a pillow under her hips is pure magic! The pillow push everything back, and give you straight access to the G-spot. It does wonders even without the pillow. Also, any variation of her on her back (with her legs high/pushed back) and you on your knees (butt on the heels, or between them on the bed/floor/whatever) is great. Plus, in such positions, you can easily rub her clit with a finger while your dick take care of her G-spot.

#6 Bolverk, Apr 4, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2007
  7. mysexygame123

mysexygame123 New Member

Thank you for all your help

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice