Fun surprise

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Firecracker, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

I had been messing around on the computer all day waiting for you to come home from work. As soon as you called saying you were on your back; I unbuttoned another button on my shirt exposing my ample cleavage. As I sit waiting for you I imagine what sexual delights await us in the bedroom. I feel my face flush with sudden heat and my thighs clench in anticipation. After what seems like an eternity you walk in the door. I put our meal on the table and we sit down to eat. You keep glancing at my open shirt as we try to eat our meal. I see your glances and enjoy the attention. I feel my heart rate quicken. Soon, I hear you unzip your pants and then you say: "See what you did?" I look as you show me your bulging manhood. "Wow, did I do that?" You say that you're very tempted on going to the bedroom that very minute, that the food will still be there. I don't need any more encouragement than that. You get to the bedroom first having already shed your clothes on the way there. I slip out of my shorts clad now only in my the panties you like, and my cleavage- baring shirt. I walk slowly to the bedroom making sure you get a full view of what I'm not wearing. You are laying on your back as I straddle you. Slowly you unbutton my shirt and sink your face into my into the soft spot between my breasts. I lean in and kiss you gently. You begin to rub my nipples through my bra as my breath quickens. You ask me to face the other way and I oblige. I feel you stroking your cock along the back of my ass. I can hear your breathing getting faster and feel your cock growing harder. I love the feet of its hardness and heat on the back of my ass! I tell you to keep teasing me. After a few minutes you move aside my panties and I can feel your cock at the entrance to my back door.I'm surprised as I feel you push your cock into my ass. I slide my ass down onto until you fill me up. Feeling it's fullness inside me. I gasp in my pleasure. You grab my hips and slowly move me up and down on your hard cock as I my hips rock against you. The intensity builds and you grab my ass pushing me even harder onto your cock. I feel my wetness start to build and feel my pussy tighten. I hear your breathing coming hot and heavy now. We both start to moan. You ask me to put two fingers into my pussy. I slide two fingers into my hot and wet pussy. I am slick with wetness. I move my fingers in and out and feel waves of pleasure. Everything else disappears and there is only our hot bodies rocking faster against each other. You say : "Feel me fucking you deep your ass"! As you say this you move even harder on me. I feel your cock tighten in me and feel it shudder several times as you spurt your seed inside me. Afterwards, I sit trying to catch my breath with you still inside me. Wow, what a surprise that night was. I will forever remember it's passion and intensity!

2. n80r

n80r New Member

wow thats hot

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice