forbidden fun?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by gyfo, Apr 13, 2011.

1. gyfo

gyfo New Member

So I have a question? Who of you have been naughty and how many of you find that tasting something off limits is really exciting?

An example of this.. I was recently single and was working with a tall brunette(my weak spot) who happened to have a boyfriend that didn't like me much. She used to tell me what an a-hole he was and how he doesn't appreciate her. She made it very clear she wanted to have a go with me. And after holding out for sometime she eventually broke my will. It was the hottest wildest sex I have ever had. This went on for a month until I realised she was stringing me along and had no intention of leaving him.

I often wonder why the sex was so great. And I have come to a few conclusions:

A. It was off limits and exciting cos it had to stay secret. And because of the riskyness it was that much hotter.

B. I definitely have a thing for tall dark haired girls lol

Has anyone else here had any similar experiences.

2. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I think A more so than B but a combination of both :)

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Certainly Gyfo,
    Having a regular married fuck buddy who ends up loving you but who also knows you have other GFs as well.
    This super charges every encounter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice