For those who love (and lust) men's bods :-)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Bluesy, Aug 13, 2007.

?

What part of the male physique turns you on most?

1. Height

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. B-r-o-a-d shoulders

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  3. Cock/package

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Ass

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  5. Legs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Chest/torso

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  7. Arms

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  8. Other body part (please specify in your response)

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. Bluesy

Gold Member

For those ladies and gentleman who are admirers of the male physique, what traits turn you on the most? Do you like 'em tall? B-r-o-a-d-shouldered? Does a gorgeous cock get you revved up? How about a tight ass? Does a finely-sculpted chest do it for you? Bulging biceps? How about a nice pair of legs? And if you had to pick a favorite, what would it be?

(I intentionally excluded "face" since this is a survey about the body.)

[​IMG]

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I'm gonna say chest, for someone who randomly walks by me. I can get wet from seeing a man walk by whom I just knows has a delicious chest underneath that t-shirt. Now, for a lover, I love hands and lips. A tight ass can make me moan out loud too.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ass, I'm all about the ass. I like a tall man, but he's got to have a sweet ass to really give me a warm fuzzy.

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

*slaps forehead* I forgot about hands! I adore a really strong pair of hands :drool

First and foremost I love a guy with some beefiness to him (some muscle on a strapping frame kind of beefy). So that would come under "broad shoulders". The best feeling in the world is being wrapped up in the arms of a guy with a really masculine frame...I like feeling small in comparison...it makes me feel safe and sheltered, secure...warm and fuzzy...mmmmmm. And consequently gets me all hot and bothered! :phat

Second on my list would be height, for the same reason. Then cock :D The most gorgeous cocks I've ever seen belong to two members here...perfectly proportional shaft from base to head, nice and thick, with a generous head. It doesn't have to be long, but I do love to see some thickness....yum-o :drool

Chest and where the torso meets the legs is next--muscle definition there is a joy to behold!

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Wow i wish i fitted into some of that description sounds like an adonis.

But i love that description you gave Bluesy.

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

You don't? ??? Mr. Broad-shoulders-tall-thick-cock, and lots of other wonderful things besides?? Come on, now, you know your body is extraordinarily :drool-worthy!

'Sides, we're just talking about our "ideals" here, what would catch our attention if it were on a perfect stranger. People you know and care about are always the most attractive people in the world :)

7. miss_nastyass

miss_nastyass New Member

Mmm, b-r-o-a-d shoulders gets me, every time! 'Specially when covered by a tight T-shirt...
    I just wanna rake my nails over them... Oh, geez, now I'm getting all hot and bothered just thinking about it!

8. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

That is so ture, I find that I am attracted to many girls just because I love women and admire there features a lot. But I don't really become sexually attracted to them until I get to know them. (unless they are just super cute and sexy). Good words Bluesy.

As far as features in a guy, I like abs and those long little muscles on the sides of the hips. I don't find guys attractive if they have a ton of muscles, I like the semi-natural look but with a strong appearance.

I myself am currently trying to improve my body, if you ladies like biceps I have some pretty nice ones, as far as abs no where close and with my diet I don't think it will ever be possible, but that is ok. I have really strong abs just a layer of good ol' fat that only goes away when you stop eating all those wonderful foods.

9. Pride

Pride New Member

Hey i look like that!!

HAHA jp

hmm ACTUALLY...i believe that if i worked at it i have the body style and such to get like that....

[​IMG]

#9 Pride, Aug 14, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2007
  10. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I voted for arms only because that's one of the things about my SO that turned me on the most when I first met him: his muscular (not quite longshoreman-type but close) forearms.

Edit: I just looked at the contents of the bookcase in the above photo. Somebody sure loves kitties.

=^.^=

#10 Puss_in_boots, Aug 14, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2007
  11. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I love a set of tight abs. Show me a man who takes care of that belly! :lol

(Usually, if the tummy is fit - everything else seems to fall into place)

12. Dreama

Gold Member

Hands are definitely number one for me.

13. Thorn

Gold Member

I just want to know, how in heck did Bluesy get that photo of me she used in her post? :lol

14. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

I voted for arms because Im all about big hands and big arms :)

15. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I voted for broad shoulders but arms comes a very close second. As long as he is bigger than i am i'm happy!

16. Tanya

Tanya New Member

Nice tight butt does it for me,

and if he's got a nice big cock its a real big bonus.

17. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Huggles Bluesy thx for the compliments ...:) i still think your one hot looking woman ..

Perfect stranger if i was a female then, 6 foot plus in shape but not bulky like a tank, a twinkle in those eyes that portrays a slight naughtyness and cheeckyness.a confindent trype of walk swagger. tight ass big bulge thick legs and strong arms and shoulders....but being as im male...

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice