flirting scam

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mcbean, Aug 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcbean

mcbean New Member

Ok get this I have a pretty hot looking friend; anyway, the thing is she uses her body to scam things. For example, she might want to buy something but be like $5 short so she looks for the youngest, most non-hot guy cashier and attempts to flirt her way out of the $5 she does this by showing some extra cleavage or somthin like that. Anyway, the thing is half the time it works and she get like up to $8 off stuff she buys. I was wondering anyone else does this sort of thing (chick or guy) if so could u tell me about.

2. mcbean

mcbean New Member

extra

If anyone has seen the movie “hot chick” the main chick in that movie does it to some ice-cream guy.

3. Thorn

Gold Member

Actually I have tried it several times. Only problem is the cashiers end up charging me $5 to $8 more that the sticker price. :lol

Seriously though, if I was the cashier I would be afraid of loosing my job if I gave her a price break. On the other hand if the job didn't mean that much to me and if she was good looking enough (and I was single ;) ) I would give her the stuff for free if she did a little more than flirt. :brow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice