Fistful of Jizm

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

I don't know how erotic this is, but it's a story involving sex, so that ought to be good enough.

I can't get to the meat of the story until I tell you what lead up to me laying in bed with two fistfuls of cum and unable to move.

A week and a half ago, I pulled some muscles in my breast and was also crushed by my horse. In addition to those pains, I had some issues with other things due to riding for hours on end. All week long I was feeling drained and crappy from my ordeal, then Saturday, a friend came to visit and we rode for 4 more hours, which made me feel sore all over. When we got back, I found a tick on my leg.

In the wee hours of Sunday morning, I woke with a horrible headache and ended up barfing until well after lunch time. I got my period and had tremendous cramps.

Monday night, as I was carrying one of our cats, I went to step over the dog gate and hit it. It, along with me and the cat, went crashing to the ground. The cat escaped without injury, but I landed on the gate hard with my knee and got a huge lump and bruising. My big toe was painful, then went eerily numb and I was not able to bend it for some time. I thought I broke it.

I was sore all over, with a swollen knee, fucked up big toe, sore throat from barfing the day before, suffering from menstrual cramps and also a worrisome tick bite on my shin. I was barely mobile and totally depressed so,I decided to do some self-medicating. Halfway into inhaling my second hit I decided to give my husband a blow job. It had been weeks since we'd had sex and I felt bad for the poor man.

So, after coming back into the house, I told my husband to wash up because I was going to give him a hummer. He did and waited for me on the bed. I limped towards the bed, trying to muster up some sexy and eased myself onto it. I had a horrible time positioning myself on the bed so I was not putting pressure on something that was bruised, bloated or swollen, but finally, I managed to get down to business.

My husband was on his side and I was on mine, but had my legs all akimbo in an effort to get comfortable. After a short while, I felt my husband start to thicken and pulse in my mouth and I knew he was ready to explode. I felt him go off and started to swallow, but realized there was way too much cum and that it was VERY thick so I pulled back and finished him by hand. I caught most of it in my hands and when I saw what it looked like I almost gacked. It had been a long time since hubby had his balls drained and the result was spooge as thick as pudding.

So, anyways, there I was, on my side with a mouth and two handfuls of cum and unable to turn myself around on the bed and sit up. In a muffled voice I asked my husband to get me a jizz rag but he was still laying there on his side trying to come back down from his orgasmic high.

I was getting kind of mad as the cum cooled in my hands and I was forced to swallow the wad in my mouth and my husband was still laying there recovering. I flailed around like a turtle on its back for a while, trying to roll over but I couldn't do it. My husband started laughing at my efforts, which only angered me more and I called him a few choice names. This only made him laugh harder.

Finally, he got up and threw me a towel to wipe my hands with. I did so and slowly and painfully got out of bed and washed up. As I hobbled back into the bedroom, I felt a cold spot on my shoulder and found a large cum puddle on my t-shirt. I tried to take the shirt off, but was barely able to raise my arms. I called my husband to help me take my shirt off, and he groaned and got out of bed to assist.

After putting on a clean shirt, we got back into bed. My husband thanked me for a job well done and said it was one of the best b.j.'s he'd had in a while. It was a good thing he liked it so much because it just about killed me. :lol

2. igor

Gold Member

What a gal! He better do more than just say thanks after that

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, he did throw me a towel to wipe up with as well. What more could I ask for?

4. BinghamtonNY

BinghamtonNY Member

Hot story! :)

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Oh CL.....thats classic....I could just see it......:lol

Good on you for seeing the funny side of it......:D

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, if I didn't find humour in all the stuff that happens to me, I'd spend a whole lot of time crying. ;)

7. Blacklongstrong

Blacklongstrong New Member

damn cowboy lover u make me want you more and more everyday! :(

wish i had a girl right now

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm kinda perplexed that my story turned you on, fellas, but whatever floats yer boats. ;)

9. Blacklongstrong

Blacklongstrong New Member

a woman in dire pain all over her body that still wants to have sex or do oral? :bow

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Aww, BLS, you are so good for my ego. You know that? *hugs*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice