First time with a man

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by longingtowatch, Jul 24, 2015.

1. longingtowatch

Gold Member

When I was younger I was always sexually attracted to females. I had no interest in having sex with men. So I was always with women, but usually it was just playing around or oral sex.
    What's weird is that within the last 5 or 6 years I've lost all interest in women and now I find myself so attracted to men. I imagine what it must feel like to have a man inside of me or having him in my mouth. I think about how he'd like my tight pussy. I imagine pleasuring him and it really turns me on.
    So far I haven't been with a man and because I was always attracted to/with women I kind of feel awkward around men. I don't know what to say or do. I don't know how to flirt. I feel like I'm in high school again and completely lost when it comes to the opposite sex. Plus, I'm not a model and totally average and I think guys would look straight through me to the 20 year old with the tight ass.
    Anyway, that was on my mind and so I thought I'd share it. Guess I'll go back to fantasizing about being with a man now.... ;)

Amature likes this.
  2. Amature

Gold Member

You don't say how old you are, but not every man is looking for 18 year old skinny kids. I like looking at females over 30 with some curves. I remember a woman that I worked with that I didn't think attractive at all. I hadn't seen her for about ten years and she had put on about 30 lbs, lightened her hair and grew it a little longer, and she looked stunning. The right man will take notice, just be patient.

3. andylife

Gold Member

I find myself so attracted to men. I imagine what it must feel like to have a man inside of me or having him in my mouth.... its odd saying this I felt like that about woman... what does a woman feel with a man in her mouth... I kind of felt jealous

4. cbate2702

cbate2702 Member

Some one got me drunk once, I passed out & when I came too he was trying to shove his cock up my arse, I clenched my cheeks tight, turned over & punched him in the balls & kicked him out the bed, called him several names I wont repeat here & left

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice