first sex toy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by p115, Apr 22, 2011.

1. p115

p115 New Member

Who bought the first sex toy, guys, ladies or both went togeather?

2. Meee

Gold Member

Actually, the boyfriend and I don't own any sex toys yet, meaning a vibrator or something like that. Blindfolds and so on we do have. But we go into sex toy stores and browse and have a good time. When we do buy our first toy, I think we'll buy it together.

Afterthought: I almost forgot--we bought a disposable vibrating cock ring a few times, and we did buy them together.

3. Moon

Moon New Member

I bought my first myself, on my own.

4. missyc

missyc New Member

Went together,it was a plain cream coloured vibe,hard plastic one,pretty uncomfortable really

5. 33stack

Gold Member

she buys them all.

6. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I bought my own on my 18th birthday. My husband has a few cuffs and blindfolds, leashes and collars stashed away when we got together.

We however went together to buy our *first* toys together. My toys never moved to his house and his never moved to mine until we moved in together.

Normally now since we own a *shop* we surf online and buy together or one just places a small order to surprise the other. :)

7. TILSA

TILSA New Member

A guy I was seeing, at the time. I was young, in my early 20's and fairly unexperienced. I was out shopping and bought a pair of toy hancuffs not really sure what I was going to do with them. My bf smirked, when I showed him, and immediately hancuffed me to the bed and we began to fool around. Then he started to slide down my body - I was thinking he was going down on me, but that is when I felt and heard the vibrator - I was totoally surprised! I think I instantly came, lol. Now, being older, more experienced and married - we usually buy toys together.

8. Kermit

Gold Member

my wife before we met had one shipped to her by a friend since sex toys are banned in alabma, a red jelly vibe with a curved tip. Later i bought toys for her to intensify her orgasms

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice