Finding sexual partners on the net

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ctown75, Nov 20, 2007.

1. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

How many people have met a sexual partner using the internet,could be one night stand or a long term relationship.How long was it from when you first started chatting until you had sex and how many people have you met.I never had a chance to met anybody over the net when I was dating, but it seems a lot easier than picking somebody up in a bar.

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I did several years ago. Best as I can count, 8. Time between meeting on the internet and having sex ranged from a week or two to a couple months or more... probably a month on average. (I don't do that stuff anymore!)

3. Cora

Cora New Member

Wouldn't do it again (older and wiser now)... but yeah, I did meet up with someone I met on the net for a one night stand once. It went fine at the time so it seemed (although we both had to get a few drinks under our belts beforehand). But the guy peristed in contacting me a lot afterwards beyond me telling him to stop... including emails that said things like "you're still online, I can tell, why are you hiding from me?". Ugh! He finally stopped when I was on the other side of the country and could prove it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice