Female masturbation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by johnnyangel694u, Mar 27, 2008.

1. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

After reading another thread, I found it very interesting the young age that some females started masturbating. I never really thought of girls starting there sexuality. I guess it is being naive about what girls go through.

Did it involve stimulating the clit or penetration of vagina with fingers or whatever?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

When I was 4, I remember putting crayons in my vagina. I was fascinated by it, but I don't remember it being a sexual thing at all. I just thought it was cool that I had a secret hiding place. :lol

When I turned 6, and started touching myself, I only stimulated my clitoris to orgasm. I don't think I put my fingers inside myself until I was 19, the first time I got up the nerve to use a tampon. (it was the kind without an applicator)

Once I knew it wasn't going to kill me, I did it on a regular basis, but honestly, when I masturbate now, my own fingers don't do much for me, I prefer a toy.

3. gillian

gillian New Member

Stimulating the clit was when I suddenly discovered that "whoa! that feels good!" feeling. When I tried penetration with my fingers/toys, I think it was more out of curiosity to see what might happen. I definitely still enjoy clit masturbation way more than anything else.

4. Scribble

Scribble New Member

Don't laugh...

I was sixteen before I even comprehended what it was. My parents thought it was one of those things I could figure out for myself. Well, it wasn't

I really hate the feeling of my own fingers inside of me, so I use fruit and vegetables, like cucumbers and (cliche) banannas

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

I can relate. To me, when my vagina sheathes my finger as I slide it inside, it feels odd & creepy. Honestly, I am somewhat squeamish about it. The texture on one part feels slippery & sleek, like an eel, and the opposite wall feels course and thick, like it's covered in cube steak.

6. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

G-spot?

Do girls ever go for their G-spot while masturbating? I understand that some women don't even have them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice