Extra Creamy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by SonReadThis, Sep 7, 2006.

1. SonReadThis

SonReadThis New Member

I love when my woman (BabyReadThat) is so hot and moist. Then I go down and part her netherlips and her juices just drip out. I love how hot and creamy it is.. and it tastes so good to me. I just love it all over my lips and chin.. mouth. I love to eat her creamy pussy.

Any love for the creamers?:eek:

#1 SonReadThis, Sep 7, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2006
  2. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

OH YES!!! I dearly LOVE to fuck my wife with my tongue and to lick her clit until she cums!! I LOVE to have her wetness all over me! A man has not truly made love to a woman until he has gone down on her!! Nothing better in the world!! Marty Balin and Grace Slick, singing as part of Jefferson Starship, once sang "I got a taste of the real world, when I went down on you...ain't nothin' better, ain't nothin' better...!!!" I totally agree!!! YES!!!

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah! And I agree 100% with HerHubby, "A man has not truly made love to a woman until he has gone down on her!" That's a fact, Jack!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice