everyone please respond... i need help!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fella, Feb 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fella

fella New Member

Ok, so me and my girlfriend have been going out for 6 months. We haven't had sex yet, but we do ALOT of playful things... pleasing each other orally and with hands... She wants to wait a while to have sex, and this is fine with me. The problem is that when im on top of her pleasing her, and she's jerking me off, i tend to ejaculate prematurely... and i can't control it... i try... it pisses me off... like after a minute. The thing is i can get head for like 10-20 minutes and not cum, or handjobs without pleasing her and it takes a while... like for 10-20 minutes... its just when im ontop of her or when im getting pleased while pleasing her that i do it prematurely... without feeling it at all... i did it twice in a row today in a 3 minute period. Anyway, any help would be appreciated and any links, tips, etc please post and help!
    Thanks

2. fella

fella New Member

i think i figured it out

haha i have hyperthyroidism and i was just told that it is one of the causes of premature ejaculation... im on medicine for it but i haven't taken it in a little over a month... so i gotta start on it again.. haha woops.

3. Logger

Gold Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice