eating out tips

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fstep, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fstep

fstep Banned

well i'm 25 and until i was 24 i really hated going down on girls it was just never my thing for whatever reason maybe because the first few girls i tried it on tasted like ********* so i just stopped doing it till i finally found a girl i was in love with gave it another shot and now i actually really like doing it but figure i haven't had much practice with this so anyone on here wanna share some generic tips on how to do this better?

2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Constant stimulation of the clitoris, lots of tongue. I play with the top wall of her vagina with a finger or two after two or three minutes.

3. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Take your time, mix things up with diff pressures and technqiues. Add 2 fingers inside her after a few minutes. Few things to do with your fingers inside, spread them apart and move in-out, circles on her g-spot. The fingers-tongue combination is great. Continue until she cums.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

That would be the inside top wall, more or less right behind her clitoris. There are a couple of how-to threads here that will tell you everything you need to know. If you can't find them, just ask.
    You go boy!

5. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New Member

I licked my first one at age 15 and eventually married her. She likes me to suck her clit for a while then fuck her with my tongue, the back to the clit, then more tongue fucking. When she moves or pushes me, I change from one to the other.

6. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

:brow They do have a way of letting you know what they like, eh! But don't be afraid to ask if there's any doubt.

7. SexyScorp

Gold Member

whenever I read the title of this thread....I always think its a "restaurant guide"

lol

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Lmfao hahaha....I thought the same thing..

But always good ot ask how to make your partners sexual plaesure more enjoyable..

9. SexyScorp

Gold Member

But sometimes sexual technique cannot be explained in words....

Only hands on...

Never thought I would say this, but I am getting a bit bored here....too much sex talk...

haha!!!!

My MIND is in need of MORE......

10. happy

happy Banned

Has it been the case with most of the girls that you men have been with, or you women that are reading this, that if a guy stops for a about 3 seconds, he has to start all over bc she lost the momentum towards the orgasm?

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Yeah thats true enough Sexy...Same as most things in life...

An happy I have no idea on that...I havnt had lots of sexual partners, but the ones i have had have never lost interest if i stopped for 3 seconds...

But If a female is on the boil so to speack, just turn the heat down a little , not off. caress her whilst your having your little break...just an idea

12. heelfetish

Gold Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice