Dry sex and pregnancy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mrfirsttime, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrfirsttime

mrfirsttime New Member

Me and my girlfriend had dry sex a couple of days after her period was over. I had no underwear on but she had a pair of knickers on, but they had small holes in, like mesh material. I did not ejaculate while doing this, but I think i was in the pre-cum stage while it was happening, so it would have gone onto her underwear right? She had her pants on the whole time we were doing this, so i did not penetrate her. I am really worried that she could get pregnant so I wanted to know how likely it is that this will happen: Highly Likely, Likely, 50/50, Not Likely, Highly Unlikely, Almost impossible or 100% impossible. Thanks.

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

3. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Mr. First Time,

Welcome to Sexual Forums.

I would say your chances are highly unlikely. But not impossible.

If she is pregnant, it will probaby be a girl. Sperm for girl babies can swim a longer distance than sperm for boys.

What preparations can you take for next time?

What are your options now? Can you get a morning after pill? Did she deushe? What contraceptive deushes are there? Did you insert some nonoxyl 9 jelly? Do you have pregnancy tests? Have you shoped for the pregnancy test with the earliest indication of pregnancy? Does she have a doctor? What free clinics are abailable to you? How much money do you have to spend? What Gynocologists doctors do you have a raport with? Nurses?

What are you going to have on hand for future fears?

I was with a woman once who put on condom on my dick to give me a blow job.

What are your plans for squirting next time?

What about STD's. You could still pick up herpes with a bare dick in her groin. Do you trust her?

I heard on the radio that preaching Abstainance was having a better effect for reducing Aids transmission in some African nations, than handing out condoms. Therefore, I will mention the concept of no sexual contact until you are ready to have a child, maybe even twins. I have unintentionally gotten a couple girls pregnant with the coitus interruptus, thinking I could pull out before I climaxed. I was not familiar with the concept of pre-cum at the time. You are better educated that I was at your age.

What about phone sex? What about mutual masturbation?

Plan Ahead. Be preapred.

Blessings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice