[Ask a Girl] Do Girls think Shy males are attractive ?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by tjbushey, Oct 2, 2009.

1. tjbushey

tjbushey New Member

Do girls think shy males are attractive?

Hello, i am a shy male, im very outgoing, spend most of my time outside, i have Blond / red hair ( mix... some people call Strawberry blond ) I am part irish.... where my hair comes from, i am 6ft 4 and i am fit shape, And i am a Mechanic.

I am shy around groups, smaller groups not as shy but still am, alot of people say i am shy but when they ask my friends its a hole different story, once i get to know you i am not as shy, I blush alot around females, i am very emotional , in a relationship i do not ignore my partner... i love having conversations with them... and i am very open ( im not the kind of shy that the person wont have a conversation.) I am Very trustful as of alot of shy males are, i love having fun, Yes i am kind of a loner, i love having fun when i am around my friends.... but at the same time i can have just as much fun or more fun spending alone time with my partner or even by myself.. Like Watching a movie or taking a hike in the forest or on the beach, i love the beauty of the outdoors. Also i have a very positive attitude.

Do you Girls think im attractive ? if you have any questions please feel free to ask, Thanks for your time

#1 tjbushey, Oct 2, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  2. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, in general, I think shy males are attractive. I usually think they're cute, though I think shy people do have to make an effort to get to know others. Being shy does not automatically give a person a license to expect someone else to do all the work in becoming friends/more than that. But, a person being shy isn't a deal breaker for sure.

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Well, you sound fine to me. Actually, you remind me a lot of me. I'm pretty easygoing, always have fun with my friends and people I know, but I'm shy and awkward who when it comes to people I don't know. I'm generally uncomfortable introducing myself in large groups. I'm an American living in Sweden, and recently a few English-speaking friends and I went to an " international mingle," basically a gathering where one is supposed to meet other members of the international community living here. I awkwardly shook a few hands but the rest of the time I pretty much stayed with my friends.

My shyness is a bit ironic considering the fact that I make my living as a teacher, but I don't feel shy or uncomfortable at all around my students.

4. PassionateMale

PassionateMale New Member

I'm not a female obvisouly, so I guess what I think doesn't matter lol, but shy guys can definitely play that off well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice