Do all men hate condoms

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sarah_rslp, Jan 11, 2008.

1. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

It's always been a kind of milestone in relationships when I've told my partners that they don't have to wear condoms anymore and that my own birth control will be enough. I say I tell them because Its a decision that I've always felt is mine alone to make. I've never put up with guys moaning about having to wear one.

For me it only felt a little different when the guy wasn't wearing one although the semen could be a bit icky when not contained in a neat little latex baggie. But whether or not they say it directly I have noticed a big difference in the way they have sex. they tend to finish a little quicker, to be a little more confident I think it can be a mood killer for a man when he has to roll a condom on, and I find the frequency of sex tends to increase.

Anywho those are just a few observations I've made so what about everybody else.

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Agreed. One of the best things I've ever done was get a vasectomy. There's a sense of liberation in the thought that my wife and I can go at it anytime anywhere without any pills, condoms, or worries. Very nice. And yes, our frequency of sex did increase after I got the vasectomy...I am enjoying it more and so is she. There's something that's just much more sensual about the completely intimate skin-to-skin contact.

BD

3. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

Have any women ever had problems with making men wear them? I know I have and it's directly caused the break up of one relationship..

4. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I don't have a problem with a man wearing one as early on in a relationship it is necessary, but i much prefer sex without. Never had a partner complain about wearing one either.

5. igor

Gold Member

I never had a problem using them - didn't mind at all. Sure, it feels a bit better without. I never could quite understand why some guys say they can't cum with a condom. I think that's all in their head (their big head).

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

I never had an issue with condoms. Sure, it's better without, but wearing a condom is better than an unwanted pregnancy or STD.

7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I hate them, But I don't have have sex with but
    one person (other than for my swinging days)
    Me and my wife always used the rhythm method when we were young
    and listen folks
    I am 43 started fucking when I was 13, 30 years ago their was virtually
    no STDs so that was no big worry, Pregnancy was.
    So for the days that we couldn't contain the urges
    a bottle of warm coke had to do the job. (don't laugh yet)
    Not one Girl in the High School became pregnant because a coke
    was available everywhere down in the WV mountains where I grew up
    Try buying a rubber at midnight their even today, cant be done.

Hiker

8. []D[][]V[][]D

[]D[][]V[][]D New Member

yeah i much prefer sex without them, but have no problem wearing them. The thing I hate is that during sex its not like there is some foreplay then sex then its done. I like to mix it up and do different things and I hate wearing a condom then we want to 69 or ill get a bj or something. Safety first though.

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

I don't like condoms, they take away much of the feelings of skin against skin when you are inside. Nonetheless they are necessary, although I am lucky in that I haven't had to wear them often. Before I got married we were casual about STDs, AIDs hadn't really surfaced. All of my married sex has been without condom, either my wife on the pill, or later my vasectomy.

I discovered latex condoms which feel much more natural, someone I know told me they were as good as natural sex for her. For me they were quite good, much better than latex, almost natural-like.

10. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

I've resigned myself to the damn things! I hate them! But abstaining is FAR worse! I rejoice when I can do it with out that damned rubber! But only with chicks I really trust! And that's few.

11. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

I think its a whole different feeling cuming into a rubber then cuming into a partner,so it nice that I have been with the same woman for so long. When my wife and I first got together we never used condoms and now we joke about how lucky we were.
    I was with another partner in my dating days and I had a problem with the condoms tearing which did not make me feel to comfortable as we were doing it and I always worried about it slipping off which happened once.
    BIGHIKER I should have been hanging out with you when you were 13 because I am 44 and my friends and I were only talking about getting laid back then and you could have tutored on getting girls.

12. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I hate 'em! The only thing worse is no sex at all.

13. cook74

Gold Member

:lol They aren't that bad, are they? Although I prefer to go without, I have had many good times with one on too. :brow

14. Bluesy

Gold Member

Totally in agreement :( They alter the sensation for me too drastically...it feels more like using a vibrator than having a body part inside. Talk about your "necessary evils".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice