Desire & Regret, an erotic e-book

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by jallen944, Jul 10, 2006.

1. jallen944

jallen944 New Member

For anyone who’s interested, I have recently published a collection of stories about Pam and her brother, Ethan. This is the unedited version of some of the stories I have posted here and on some other sites.

I am offering the e-book for free to anyone who would like a copy, but I am not too proud to beg for donations to help me feed my family and keep my writing going.

If you would like a copy of “Desire & Regret”, please send a private message with your e-mail address, or contact me at jallen@burpingfrog.com.

2. Miki

Miki Banned

Guys, I'm a bookworm, this sounds interesting. How considerate of you. :)

3. jallen944

jallen944 New Member

I have given out several copies of my first erotic e-book, and got some very good responses.

If anyone else would like a free copy, please contact me with a private message, or by sending me an e-mail to jallen@burpingfrog.com.

Please remember to include your e-mail address so I can send the book.

4. jallen944

jallen944 New Member

Thank you to everyone who has requested a copy of my first erotic e-book. I hope you have enjoyed it.

If anyone requested a copy and didn't receive it, or if you had any problem with the e-book, please contact me and I will get a copy to you right away.

For anyone who has read my e-book, please feel free to post your comments here, whether you loved it or hated it.

The offer is still open for anyone who would like to read a free copy of my first erotic e-book. Just send me a private message, and remember to include your e-mail so I can send it. You can also send me a personal message to jallen@burpingfrog.com.

Thanks again and have a great New Year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice