Cumming in front of group of people

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Bradley Kelly, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Bradley Kelly

Bradley Kelly New Member

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to find out if anyone shares a fantasy of mine - I find it an incredible turn on to fantasize about slowly stroking my hard cock, until I cum, with a group of people watching me. Usually it's a group of women, but sometimes women & a few men. I'd love to live this out one day, & will have to create an opportunity to do this...

Has anyone experienced this, or share the same fantasy (or any women who have a similar fantasy)?

I'd love to hear more...

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have done a variation of this in several gang bangs, where anything from one to ten women have sex with anything from a dozen to maybe 30 or 40 men, and this is condom-free. I generally go first or near first, and I do get turned on by the thought that many men and some women are watching every stroke until I come inside her. Most men and some women get turned on by watching sex close up, but not me and I find watching sex to be boring. My turn-on is being watched, especially close-up and especially by women.

3. smoooth

Gold Member

I've only done it on things like camfuze or ratemycock, but I found it a real turn on to know that people were probably masturbating watching me jerk off. I have a bff who likes to watch me jerk off too sometimes when she's horny. Especially love it when a woman is masturbating while I jerk off for her. I think 13 was the record of people watching me jerk and shoot. They all stayed around till the end :)

Redline1 likes this.
  4. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I don't think I would want to be that much of the center of attention but ya never know

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice