Cumming from Washington State

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Kpussy, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Kpussy

Gold Member

My name is Kelly. I'm 31. I am married and because of our jobs, we live two hours apart from each other during the week. And only see each other on the weekends. Husband lives with a co worker up north while our 7 year old son and I are stuck with my oh- so-very-irritating in-laws . We've been in this situation for at least 5 years.
    I am a hunter. The husband isn't a hunter like I am. I was born to hunt!!!!! I hunt deer with my 30-30. And i want to move into a more versatile gun such as a 270, for elk. Ive harvest ed about 4 deer and 0 elk. I eventually want to hunt bear and cougar but not yet.

I'm a very sexual person. I'm open minded about sex, will try about anything. Anywhere. Especially out in the woods.
    I am a bi-curious. I would love to taste another pussy. Ive tasted my own when I finger myself then lick my fingers clean! Lol I cant get enough. Believe it or not, I am a very quiet person, and always nervous. So if the opportunity comes around that I have a pussy in front of me, I might pass even though I really really want to bury my face in that pussy..
    I do have a couple of piercings.. my clitoral hood is pierced and my nipples are pierced.
    When I'm ready to climax, I like my nipples to be pinched so thats why I got them pierced! Is so they will be easier to play with! And it heightened feelings when they get pleasure. For my hood I wanted something to rub my clit when I'm walking around and running.. I got the hood pierced hoping that will help but it didn't. :( . I think I might try for a behind the clit piercing. See if something reaching around to the front will do the trick. Or maybe do side to side hood piercing.. a bar that goes across. Right now its vertical

My sexuality stems from being alone. Its developed over time, my husband don't know how my sexuality has developed, I think he would be turned off by a lot of what makes me wet and turned off that I am the way I am. I gotta do SOMETHING when he isn't around. Lol

Well, this might be enough for right now.. Have a good day!

P.S I'll try to upload pics of my jewelry soon as I figure out how. I need to do it from my phone.

2. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Wow! Welcome to :sf Kelly!!

3. mrcock

Gold Member

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Best intro I have ever read!

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice