Couples on tinder

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mike0606, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

I recently got out of an almost 1 year monogomous relationship, my first in years... and started using Tinder again. Within my first 6 matches I started chatting with a woman who wanted me to join in with her husband and her. Then again yesterday, so twice in the same week, after a few hrs of intermittent chatting, another woman asked if i'd be interested in a MFM threesome with her and her fiance.

Is this just a huge coincidence, or have Tinder motives changed in the year that i havent used it. Is this more of a common thing on Tinder nowadays?

2. BigTitLover

Gold Member

Depends on the area. In my area there are a mix of couples looking for 3rd, hook ups, and those looking for a serious relationship (why they are trying that on tinder???) I use it for entertainment more than meeting someone. The conversations I have had and profiles I've seen. I work near an airport so lots of interesting profiles.

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Sounds logical. It's mainly a hook-up site from what I've known.

Either way, a woman wanted you (either for herself or to share) so be flattered.

Doitagain likes this.
  4. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I've never used Tinder but even though I would love to share my wife I don't think that would be a way to go.

5. nicelynoosed

nicelynoosed Member

My issue with tinder is that the app seems dead-set on using my facebook info, and I can't even see where I authorized that. My wife and I are V E R Y discreet and keep our 'personal' lives far removed from friends/family/work. If I could use another profile, I'd be happy to use tinder to find another guy/gal/couple, but the app figures out who I am even with the facebook app deleted. That makes it completely verboten. It's devilishly fun to think about, though.

NN

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice