Condom a turn on?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by us_desertwolf, Jun 20, 2007.

1. us_desertwolf

us_desertwolf New Member

Ive found that I love wearing a condom when I masturbate. For some reason it just turns me on, lol. Anybody else like this?

2. Stormy

Stormy New Member

Someone has a latex fetish? :dgrin

3. igor

Gold Member

It can be great for something different, and also allows allows more freedom in some positions since you don't have to worry where the cum will end up. I had some old ones that had gone past their expiration date and thought - why waste them? So I MB'd with them.

4. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

my bf actually just said the other day that was his new thing...you may be on to something

5. misfitcouple

misfitcouple New Member

I've done it. It was fun when condoms were new to me. Now I can't stand them.

6. Plums

Plums New Member

same for me, no need for them now anyway since the vasectomy (just one partner), two of my 3 kids with my ex wife were due to condoms splitting, i always found them too tight and uncomfortable, to the point where i often couldn't cum when wearing them and finished of in other ways, the only time it felt good with them was just before i realised the damned thing had split. they have their place, for sure, but back when i really needed them, they were one size fits all (supposedly), length wasn't the problem, just the girth.

if i were to try it now, i think my previous experience of them would null any enjoyment while masturbating,

7. cptnmorgan

cptnmorgan New Member

hahaha yeah same here. when they were new to me i loved it. now the only time i wear one is when i dont wanna make a mess

8. ceiron

ceiron New Member

yea hthey turn me on to masturbate with them on and to see sex with them on and stuff.

9. longjohn

longjohn New Member

I use a condom for anal but nothing else, unless its a one night stand. Not really a turn on.

10. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

I have only worn a condom about 3 times in my life I cant stand them, the first two times was practicing with them you know just to see what there like but after me and my SO started having sex I wore it once and couldn't stand it, plus she is on the pill and we are in a monogamous relationship so we were liike why do we even need this so we stopped

11. gixxer750

gixxer750 New Member

I'm not a big condom fan, but will use one if I have to

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice